Bathroom renovations are an excellent way to revive that precious space for the whole family and nothing better than a good bathroom fitter Guildford to carry them out.
As one of the most used rooms in the house, a well-designed and constructed bathroom will serve you and your family for years to come.
When it comes to updating or designing a new bathroom, here are a few things to keep in mind while hiring Bathroom fitter Guildford:
– Consider whether you will use the bathroom as a place to relax or to “clean up.” If you are incorporating a laundry room into your bathroom, you may need to install additional plumbing and electrical appliances. Calling in a design professional or Bathroom fitter Guildford at this early stage can help you decide what will work best for you and your home, and make sure nothing is forgotten.
– Bathroom renovation instead of replacing a bathroom can save you a lot of money. If you want to install a spa, make sure the floor can support the load and there is enough space for the electrical components.
– If your tiles are in good condition but look a bit dated, consider having your tiles resurfaced or repainted. Talking to a mosaic professional will help you make up your mind on this, as they can advise you on the integrity of your tile. Similarly, talking to a Bathroom fitter Guildford before choosing new tiles is beneficial as they will have an idea of what will work well in your bathroom.
– Water efficiency is another important consideration. Looking at water-efficient fixtures like faucets and showerheads, dual-flush toilets, and water systems will mean you’re helping save valuable water and save money on your water bill. The new water-saving products on the market have been greatly improved, so using water-saving showerheads doesn’t have to mean a lack of pressure.
– Heating is another thing to consider when designing your bathroom, and there are several options available, depending on the climate and your needs. There are heated towel rails to warm your towels for when you get out of the bath or shower, heated lights that will warm the entire bathroom, and heated floors that will eliminate that dreaded feeling of stepping on cold tiles altogether.
If you want a classic and timeless bathroom, try using a color palette of neutrals and whites in the main areas: the tiles, the bath, the shower, and the walls.
If you want any kind of help or suggestion, contact us – We are one of the leading Bathroom fitter Guildford service providers.